Waste Management Consultants ensure that harmful and harmless waste products are disposed of safely, efficiently and legally.
Key exposures for Waste Management Consultants
- Negligence in assessment of the risks involved in the construction of a new waste management system.
- Providing flawed waste management advice.
- Negligence in data analysis.
- Failed implementation of waste management systems.
Why do Waste Management Consultants need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Waste Management Consultants key responsibilities include:
- Providing expert advice on different methods available for the reduction of waste and waste-related costs
- Suggesting ways to improve systems and explaining the reasons why new equipment or procedures should be put in place
- Making sure that cargo trucks, safety gear, and isolation sites meet strict government standards
- Conducting field and Internet research to determine the most appropriate place to create a disposal site
- Following the rules and regulations set forth by the national environmental protection agencies
- Assessing the risks involved in the construction of a new waste management system and predicting both the environmental and economic impacts
Waste Management Consultants advise their clients on waste management. Professional Indemnity Insurance covers them for the cost of claims arising from allegations that their specialist services or advice caused financial loss to their client.
Why purchase your Professional Indemnity Insurance through Express Insurance?
With Express Insurance, you can source a PI quote in seconds, and have the option of adding Public Liability Insurance. You can then proceed to buy the insurance and produce your Certificate of Insurance in minutes, or alternatively save the quote back to your email account for buying later.
And we save your details on Renewal of your insurance, making the process of renewing your PI Insurance even easier and quicker.
Throughout your experience with us our team of highly experienced PI specialists are a phone call away!
Please Note: Coverage under the policy will be subject to the particular circumstances relating to a claim and the full terms and conditions of the policy.
Waste Management Consultants
PI premiums are determined by your Turnover and PL Premiums by the number of staff under your employ. All insurers charge a minimum premium .
We believe we have negotiated highly competitive premiums this class of insurance, and will continue to monitor premium levels available in the market to ensure this remains the case.
Premiums vary between states as a result of differing stamp duty rates, however our minimum Total Premiums for Professional Indemnity start from $602 (incl. GST).
We have designed the Insurance application process so it only takes an average of 5 minutes to complete your application. In most cases your application will be instantly approved online, and you can print your Confirmation of Insurance to prove that you have the requisite cover in place... It's that easy!! All other documentation, such as your tax invoice, policy schedule and wording will be emailed directly to you for your records.
If the policy can't be issued immediately because we require further information, we will contact you generally on the same day.
Approximately one month prior to the renewal of your policy you will receive a renewal reminder email with a link that will allow you to review your previous years cover and renew the policy even quicker!
* We have minimized the number of referral situations so that most applications will be automatically accepted. However, if for example you have prior claims we will contact you to facilitate completion of your application personally with the Insurer.
The Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned insurance and financial services providers in the world.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850) is:
- One of Australia's largest general insurers (No.4)
- Provides some form of insurance cover for more than half of Australia's top 50 BRW-listing companies (2005)
- Has over 2 million policyholders
- Is one of the leading private Workers Compensation Insurers in Australia
For each policy completed online we make a donation to Skin & Cancer Foundation.
About Skin & Cancer Foundation
The Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc is a not-for-profit, DGR registered, organisation which provides specialist treatment, education and research for a wide variety of skin disorders, skin cancers and melanomas.
We will work with you to ensure that claims are handled in a professional manner and that you get a fair outcome from the Insurer. The first step is to lodge your claim as outlined below.