Professional Indemnity Insurance for Personal Trainers
Get a Quote and Buy
Personal trainers are fitness professionals involved in exercise prescription and instruction to clients.
Why do Personal Trainers need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
The general responsibilities and duties of Personal Trainers include the following:
- Pay special and undivided attention to the client and provide them with physical training in accordance with their body type or health condition.
- Visit the home or assigned location of the client and carry certain physical training sessions with them.
- Looking after the diet followed by the client and also prepares a diet chart or exercise regime chart for the client if required.
- Teaching the client different methods of remaining physically fit and also engaging them in related activities, including yoga, aerobics kick boxing etc.
Personal Trainers need to be careful. Giving wrong or misleading advice might lead to an action for damages against them. Having Professional Indemnity Insurance protects them from financial loss as it will provide them with financial assistance in defending claims plus any damages payable
Key exposures for Personal Trainers:
- Wrong advice in relation to dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Creating training plans that are unsuitable for a client
- Subscribing wrong advice to the client on
- Bodily injury while training due to negligence of personal trainer
Why purchase your Professional Indemnity Insurance through Express Insurance?
With Express Insurance, you can source a PI quote in seconds, and have the option of adding Public Liability Insurance. You can then proceed to buy the insurance and produce your Certificate of Insurance in minutes, or alternatively save the quote back to your email account for buying later.
And we save your details on Renewal of your insurance, making the process of renewing your PI Insurance even easier and quicker.
Throughout your experience with us our team of highly experienced PI specialists are a phone call away !
Please Note: Coverage under the policy will be subject to the particular circumstances relating to a claim and the full terms and conditions of the policy.
Express Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 135 587 021; AR No 336461) is an authorised representative of Edgewise Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (ACN 120 673 261: AFSL 307654). Express Insurance acts as the agent of the insurer in respect of the insurance products offered on this website and not as your agent.